The White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics (Initiative) works directly with stakeholders, linking together key individuals and organizations from across the country to increase awareness of educational inequalities that persist and communicate and share programs and resources available to the community. Initiative staff work alongside the Commission and a national network of community leaders to provide real‐time input and advice on the development, implementation, and coordination of education policy and programs that impact the Hispanic community.
La universidad: un sueño alcanzable | College: A Possible Dream
Samantha Hernández, estudiante de segundo año en California State University Domínguez Hills, persigue sus sueños de la universidad y la carrera por medio del apoyo constante de su familia, administradores de la universidad, y la ayuda económica que recibe. Samantha Hernández, a sophomore at California State University Dominguez Hills, pursues her dreams of attending college and reaching her career goals thanks to the constant support of her family, university administrators, and the financial help she receives.
- ¡Gradúate! Financial Aid Guide to Success
- Educational Resources for New Arrivals & DACA Students
- WHIEEH Fact Sheet [PDF, 1.2MB]
- Drawing the Right Lessons from Vergara by U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan.
- #GEARUP Alumni Hector Araujo’s Success Maximized through Educational Partnership by Michael Lotspeich, an intern from the University of Illinois-Springfield.