i3 Pre-Applications Meetings Scheduled in DC, San Francisco and Houston
The Department has scheduled three pre-application meetings this month to provide technical assistance to interested applicants for all three types of i3 grants (Scale-up, Validation, and Development). On-site meetings will be held in Washington, DC on June 17; San Francisco, CA on June 24; and Houston, TX on June 28. Live webinars will also be available to potential applicants. Registration is required for both the onsite meetings and the webinars.
The pre-application meeting schedule is as follows:
- June 17: Two pre-application meetings in Washington, D.C., from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
- Location: U. S. Department of Education, Potomac Center Plaza, 550 12th Street, SW, 20202
- June 24: One pre-application meeting in San Francisco, California, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Pacific Time).
- Location: San Francisco Marriott Marquis, 55 Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- June 28: One pre-application meeting in Houston, Texas, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Central Time).
- Location: Lone Star College-University Park, West Dining Room, 20515 SH 249 (SW corner of SH 249 Tomball Parkway and Louetta Road), Houston, TX 77070
Interested individuals can register for any of the onsite meetings and webinars at: http://usdoedregistration.ed.gov/profile/web/index.cfm?PKWebId=0x66680e8.
For additional information on the FY 2011 Investing in Innovation (i3) competition, visit: http://www2.ed.gov/programs/innovation/index.html.