The Office of Innovation and Improvement is led by a dynamic team of individuals who have extensive experience in government service and in the private sector. Many have directed federal grant programs and have been teachers, policy analysts, and directors of programs for nonprofit organizations and foundations.
ACTING ASSISTANT DEPUTY SECRETARY
- Margo Anderson, Associate Assistant Deputy Secretary
- Patricia Knight, Executive Officer
- Maureen Dowling, Director, Office of Non-Public Education
- Edith Harvey, Director, Improvement Programs
- Anna Hinton, Director, Parental Options and Information
- Stefan Huh, Director, Charter Schools Program
- Carol Lyons, Director, Office of Investing in Innovation
- Peggi Zelinko, Director, Teacher Quality Programs
Office of Innovation and Improvement
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20202
Telephone: (202) 205-4500
For general information about the Office of Innovation and Improvement, contact Ann Margaret Galiatsos.