- WHI-HBCU Presents: 2014 HBCU All Star Students
- U.S. Department of Labor: Notice of Availability of Funds and Solicitation for Grant Applications for the Youth CareerConnect Program
- CSWE’s Minority Fellowship Program (MFP), 2014-2015 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Minority Fellowship Application Period is NOW open!
- Scholarship Opportunities for Minority Students!
- The HBCU Annual Reports for 2008 and 2009 are up for review!!
Category Archives: Grants
The Disability Determination Process (DDP) Small Grant Program is a one-year stipend program that allows graduate-level students to conduct supervised independent research on improving disability determination processes. The program is directed by Policy Research, Inc. (PRI) of Delmar, NY, and … Continue reading
The National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program Grant Opportunity
The National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) is inviting applications for research & development (R&D) funding under its Minority Serving Institution (MSI) Field-Initiated Projects for fiscal year 2013. The grant funded under this competition will support field-initiated research … Continue reading
Be Informed We have received notice of the following funding opportunities from various federal agencies. We hope that the information is beneficial to you and your efforts. Agency Grant Title Grant Number Submission Deadline Substance Abuse & Mental Health … Continue reading
National Endowment for the Humanities – 2011 HBCU Grantees: Albany State University, The Albany, Georgia Civil Rights Movement: Gateway to the National Civil Rights Struggle in America, to support a humanities bridge program over two summers for selected … Continue reading