The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the U.S. Department of Transportation will be issuing a large number of vacancy announcements on February 10, 2014, for air-traffic control specialists on a nation-wide basis. You may follow the link below for additional information:
Visit the FAA Virtual Career Fair and learn all about select aviation careers FAA is offering. FAA recruitment experts will be available for live chats on Jan. 29, 12–4 p.m. EST, and Feb. 12, 12–4 p.m. EST. To register for the Career Fair and to learn about these aviation careers, please visit:
Applicants are highly encouraged to use the resume builder available on the USAJOBS website usajobs.gov.
Visit the USAJOBS Resource Center at help.usajobs.gov/ to learn how to build your resume, and access tips and tutorials on applying and interviewing for federal jobs.
- NASA Office of Small Business Programs – Partnership Meeting for MSIs Sept 17, 2014 in Huntsville, AL
- MBK Twitter Chat with WH Initiatives @ 12PM EST
- FACT SHEET: President Obama Applauds New Commitments in Support of the My Brother’s Keeper Initiative
- NASA has openings for Pathways positions Spring 2015.
- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is seeking a Senior Executive Manager