The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the U.S. Department of Transportation will be issuing a large number of vacancy announcements on February 10, 2014, for air-traffic control specialists on a nation-wide basis. You may follow the link below for additional information:
Visit the FAA Virtual Career Fair and learn all about select aviation careers FAA is offering. FAA recruitment experts will be available for live chats on Jan. 29, 12–4 p.m. EST, and Feb. 12, 12–4 p.m. EST. To register for the Career Fair and to learn about these aviation careers, please visit:
Applicants are highly encouraged to use the resume builder available on the USAJOBS website usajobs.gov.
Visit the USAJOBS Resource Center at help.usajobs.gov/ to learn how to build your resume, and access tips and tutorials on applying and interviewing for federal jobs.
- Recent Graduate Positions available: U.S. Department of Education, Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- An Update on the President’s My Brother’s Keeper Initiative
- DOJ Offers $4.75 Million for National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice
- Student Opportunity at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Pre-Proposal Workshop – 2014 NASA EONS Educator Professional Development Solicitation