Grants.gov is your source to FIND and APPLY for federal grants. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is proud to be the managing partner for Grants.gov, an initiative that is having an unparalleled impact on the grant community. Learn more about Grants.gov and determine if you are eligible for grant opportunities offered on this site.
- WHI-HBCU Presents: 2014 HBCU All Star Students
- U.S. Department of Labor: Notice of Availability of Funds and Solicitation for Grant Applications for the Youth CareerConnect Program
- CSWE’s Minority Fellowship Program (MFP), 2014-2015 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Minority Fellowship Application Period is NOW open!
- Scholarship Opportunities for Minority Students!
- The HBCU Annual Reports for 2008 and 2009 are up for review!!