Join the Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE) Thursday May 22, 2014 at 2pm (EDT) for a webinar to learn about strategies for integrating employability skills into high quality CTE programs. The webinar will address why employability skills matter from the federal and state policy and employer perspectives and demonstrate the potential uses of OCTAE’s newly updated Employability Skills Framework website. Implementation strategies for workforce systems, student organizations, and community colleges will also be shared.
- Niki Clausen, SkillsUSA
- Steven DeWitt, Association for Career and Technical Education
- Lauren Fairley, U.S. Department of Labor
- Kimberly Green, National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium
- Kathy Mannes, American Association of Community Colleges
- Sharon Miller, OCTAE
- Grace Suh, IBM Corporation
You can register for the webinar at http://cte.ed.gov/register_esf.
After registering, you will receive additional details and a link to the webinar.
If you have any questions about the webinar you can contact Laura Rasmussen Foster at RTI International (email@example.com).