On July 10, the Department of Education hosted a Teacher Summer Seminar titled, “What Teachers Need to Know about Personalized Learning.” The seminar provided perspectives on the meaning, purpose, and future of personalized learning from Department of Education staff; teachers from Maryland and Virginia also shared how they use real-time data to individualize instruction and engage students with varied abilities.
Search the OESE Site
- Native American English Learners Re-opened its Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Information To Gather Technical Expertise Pertaining to the Identification and Placement of Native American Students
- Meeting the Challenge: Building & Sustaining Capacity to Improve Conditions for Learning
- Summer Seminar Highlights Personalized Learning
- Announcing the 2012 Teacher Incentive Fund Competition