The Summer 2011 issue of the School Turnaround Newsletter is now available! The newsletter is a resource for states, districts, and schools who are undergoing school turnaround under the School Improvement Grants (SIG) program. This issue highlights NEA’s work with SIG schools under the Priority Schools Campaign, provides an example of a successful state monitoring system, and features an interview with a principal on implementing extended learning time. Past issues of the newsletter can be found here.
Search the OESE Site
- Native American English Learners Re-opened its Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Information To Gather Technical Expertise Pertaining to the Identification and Placement of Native American Students
- Meeting the Challenge: Building & Sustaining Capacity to Improve Conditions for Learning
- Summer Seminar Highlights Personalized Learning
- Announcing the 2012 Teacher Incentive Fund Competition