Using my recent Baltimore Head Start Center visit as inspiration, I wrote a blog post about the importance of interagency partnerships and investing in education reform for the White House. The post was published last Friday on www.whitehouse.gov/blog, and I’m excited to share it with all of you – click here to read the full post!
Search the OESE Site
- Native American English Learners Re-opened its Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Information To Gather Technical Expertise Pertaining to the Identification and Placement of Native American Students
- Meeting the Challenge: Building & Sustaining Capacity to Improve Conditions for Learning
- Summer Seminar Highlights Personalized Learning
- Announcing the 2012 Teacher Incentive Fund Competition