In our new issue of the School Turnaround Newsletter, turnaround teams and directors from four states reflect on their first year implementing the School Improvement Grant (SIG) program, and what they’ve learned from their experiences so far. We also share new resources for school turnaround in the newsletter, along with a reminder to register for our Spring 2011 Regional SIG Conferences, which are fast approaching!
Search the OESE Site
- Native American English Learners Re-opened its Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Information To Gather Technical Expertise Pertaining to the Identification and Placement of Native American Students
- Meeting the Challenge: Building & Sustaining Capacity to Improve Conditions for Learning
- Summer Seminar Highlights Personalized Learning
- Announcing the 2012 Teacher Incentive Fund Competition