The White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics is led by a dynamic team of individuals who have extensive experience in government service and the private sector.
- Alejandra Ceja, Executive Director
- Marco A. Davis, Deputy Director
- Maribel Duran, Chief of Staff
- Emmanuel Caudillo, Special Advisor
Interns play a critical role in the administration of the Initiative’s programs, projects and key activities.
Interns for the Summer 2014 semester include:
- Diana Rojas, Oregon State University
- Emily Rico, University of California, Los Angeles
- Erica Cuevas, University of Texas – Austin
- Gladys Rosario, University of California, Berkeley
- Jesus Perez, University of Pennsylvania
- John Garcia, Harvard University
- Karla Robles, New York University
- Sobeyda Gomez, University of Texas