Guide to Federal Agency Resources
The White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders released a Guide to Federal Agency Resources that includes resources from various federal department and agencies. Look at some available opportunities, as well as spotlights on organizations and individuals who have successfully navigated the federal grant application process.
Administration for Native Americans (ANA) – Provides training and technical assistance to American Indian, Alaskan Native, Native Hawaiian, and Native Pacific Islander communities. Their service centers are broken down into four regions:
- Eastern Region Training and Technical Assistance Center
- Western Region Training and Technical Assistance Center
- Pacific Region Training and Technical Assistance Center
- Alaska Region Training and Technical Assistance Center
U.S. Department of Labor: Workforce3one Grants Toolkit – Contains resources, including an interactive grant applications guide and an annotated solicitation for grant applications.
U.S. Office of Minority Health: Resource Center – Provides technical assistance and capacity-building services and can help with customized funding searches. Check out the events calendar for upcoming training and conference opportunities!
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: OneCPD Resource Exchange – Offers resources for over 30 HUD programs and tools for grantees.
Administration for Native Americans: Non-Profit Toolkit – Comprehensive guide to creating and managing a non-profit organization.
Federal Business Opportunities (FBO) - Offers video/tutorials on finding federal contracting opportunities
- Successful Strategies for Recruiting, Training, and Utilizing Volunteers – Helps organizations make effective use of a volunteer workforce.
- Maximizing Program Services Through Private Sector Partnerships and Relationships – Assists community-based organizations with engaging and partnering with private entities.
- Sustaining Grassroots Community-Based Programs: A Toolkit for Community- and Faith-Based Service Providers – Provides information to help grassroots organizations achieve long-term success and stability.
The White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (WHIAAPI) lists these resources for reference purposes only and does not attest to the accuracy of the information provided. Furthermore, the listing of these resources does not constitute an endorsement of any products, services, or views by the federal government, U.S. Department of Education, or the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.