The Initiative is committed to improving access to federal resources for the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community. This Grants and Resources website provides information about grants, training, and resources to help AAPI organizations connect to federal opportunities.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) working closely with Guam and CNMI in advance of Typhoon Dolphin
- USDA Announces $30 Million Available for Food Entrepreneurs and Agricultural Producers to Develop New Products
- Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions (AANAPISI) grant program
- Administration for Native Americans (ANA) Workshop Trainings
- Grantwriting Training for Minority Serving Institutions
- Institute of Education Sciences: Webinar Series on Funding Opportunities
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: Webinar Series on Health Reform – Outreach and Enrollment for Diverse Populations
- The Partnership Center: Webinars on the Health Care Law
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) National/International Independent Organizations Application
Start the process of finding funding and grants through federal programs.
Find funding opportunities to see what grants are available.
Find training opportunities to learn more about obtaining federal resources.
Check out the list of resources that may help your organization.