White House Summit on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders: May 12, 2015
Business Conference Call on Upcoming Trade Missions in Korea, Japan, and India: March 31, 2015
You are invited to join a conference call on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 3:00 PM ET with representatives from the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (WHIAAPI) and Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA).The conference call will focus on four topics:
- WHIAAPI and MBDA will discuss their strategy of helping AAPI organizational businesses benefit from trade promotion tools such as trade missions.
- A representative from the California Asian Chamber of Commerce will provide a high level summary of the upcoming trade mission to Korea and Japan.
- Shekar Narasimhan, member of the President’s Advisory Commission on AAPIs, will share his personal experience participating in President Obama’s recent state visit to India.
- A representative from the Office of Trade and International Affairs at City of Houston will provide an overview summary of Mayor Annise Parker’s recent trade mission to India.
- Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2015
- Time: 3:00 PM ET (please join 5-7 minutes early to avoid connection delays)
- RSVP: To receive dial-in information, please register here by Monday, March 30, 2015.
This call is off the record and not for press purposes.