WHIAAPI convenes private sector and business leaders around relevant issues, highlights case studies of success, connects AAPI businesses to federal resources, and advances economic growth policy and programming that is inclusive of the AAPI community.
We work with the following agencies to develop resources for small business owners, improve access to federal loans and financing, connect business leaders with key agencies, and promote trade, investment, and development in the Asia Pacific region:
- Small Business Administration
- Department of Commerce
- Minority Business Development Agency
- International Trade Administration
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- Export-Import Bank
- Want to do business with government?
- What are some incentives for business owners?
- Interested in exporting?
- Characteristics of business owners
- Census statistics on Asian-owned businesses
- Small Business Quick Tips and Resources
On Wednesday, July 25, the White House Business Council and White House Office of Public Engagement hosted an Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Business Leaders Forum at the White House. This event was organized as part of the White House’s ongoing effort to engage business leaders and job creators, solicit feedback on the Administration’s efforts to support and assist the business sector, and identify opportunities for partnership to drive economic growth. Read more.
AAPI Success Stories
- SBA signs MOU with Asian American Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship
- AAPI Business Owners Strengthen our Economy
- Helping AAPI Business Owners Create Jobs and Winning the Future