The extent to which the budget included in the State Plan--
- Demonstrates how resources will be repurposed or reallocated, from other Federal, State, private, and local sources (e.g., CCDF, Title I, IDEA, State preschool, Head Start Collaboration and State Advisory Council funding, Home Visiting, Title V MCH, TANF, Medicaid, Child Welfare, Statewide Longitudinal Data System, and foundation and other private funding sources) to align those resources with, and support and sustain, the State Plan, including-
- How funds from this grant will be supplemented by repurposing or reallocating funds from other existing early learning and education sources, including how the quality set-asides in CCDF will be used to support and sustain activities described in the State Plan;
- How funding levels will be sustained after the period of the grant is over to ensure that the number and percentage of High Need Children served by Early Learning and Development Programs will be sustained or expanded.
- Describes, in both the budget narratives and budget tables, how the State will effectively and efficiently use funding from this grant to achieve the outcomes in the State Plan, in a manner that--
- Is adequate to support the activities described in the State Plan;
- Includes costs that are reasonable and necessary in relation to the objectives, design, and significance of the activities described in the State Plan and the number of children to be served; and
- Details the amount of funds budgeted for Participating State Agencies, localities, Participating Programs, or other partners, and the specific activities to be implemented with these funds consistent with the State Plan, including a significant amount of funding going to the local implementation of the State Plan.